SNOW

Wordle: snow

Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's...... showtime!

Gabe is in the midst of his senior year of high school. A great opportunity presented itself when he auditioned & was selected for the role of Scrooge in "A Christmas Carol".

As a theater parent, I have been helping behind the scenes with costumes & other incidentals. I've had a chance to see glimpses of the show emerge into its final stages. My son has shown so much leadership with this production. He's embraced the cast & crew (and chastised them as well and has steered the team into the right direction. Who knew I would ever enjoy spending evenings & weekends with teenagers?!!

Way to go Marquette Theatre Company.... keeping up the reputation of professionalism in performance!

Break a leg..... love you all!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I'm sorry I didn't make it to see the show... :(

He'll be the star of the spring musical, right???