SNOW

Wordle: snow

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tag, you're it...

Rules: Answer the questions. Replace the one question you dislike the most with one of your own, AND add one question of your liking. Tag five untagged people. Ready? GO!

What is your current obsession?
Knitting, I just re-learned it after many years. Love it!

What are you wearing now?
My comfy worn out cotton shorts that I refuse to surrender & a jazz festival t-shirt from volunteering. Looks like I won't be acquiring any more since they are on "hiatus", 8 years was a good run, though.

Do you nap a lot?
I do catch myself finding napping opportunities every so often. If I nap too long, my whole internal clock is out of whack can't get to sleep at a decent hour.

What is under your bed?
A rug that’s actually supposed to be in the middle of the room. No matter how often I move it back, it inches slowly, day by day, on its own back underneath the bed.
Hopefully, the match to a tennis shoe that my dog ran off with about 20 minutes ago. Also several dust bunnies have reconvened for their weekly reunion.

What would you like to learn to do?
Teach my dog to channel her energy on an agility course, I enjoy watching the championships on Animal Planet, and I think Chloe does, too.

What’s for dinner?
We had buffalo chicken wings, zucchini spears & rice. Bananas Foster with ice cream for dessert.

What was the last thing you bought?
lemons, cheese & french bread.

What is your favorite weather?
Today was a fine example, upper 70's & sunny. Tonight we had some thunderstorms, which seem hypnotic to me.

If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
With the gang of girls in Boston! I am outnumbered here!

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Deciding on the priority of full time employment versus part time work. Family needs have come into the forefront the past 5 months and I now realize that I've neglected that responsibility more than I can explain. I know the answer is right in front of me, I just feel the need to over analyze the concept!

Why do you blog?
I initially started to share pictures, then I enjoyed posting thoughts and personal observations for others to share

what would you like to have in your hands right now?
A cup of chai latte or something to drink.

What do you want but can’t have right this second?
A massage (preferably by an attractive, unattached, virile male who has a few hours to spare)

What languages can you speak?
English, Spanish & Lithuanian (it's a lot of work but I can get by)

What language(s) do you want to be able to speak?
Something lyrical like French or Italian

What's one thing you're looking forward to?
An upcoming theater banquet that will determine if my son was elected as President of the theatre company and if he will be a cappie for the next school year. These things have taken over all dinner conversations. The anticipation is growing weary!

What websites do you visit constantly during the day?
CNN,Two Peas in a Bucket, Blogger, bank, Facebook and BBC radio

If you could only listen to one artist for the rest of your life who would it be?
Dave Koz, I swear he is working on the soundtrack to my life!

If you had all the time in the world, what would you do with it?
Good stuff! Help people, be creative, and travel while doing the aforementioned.

What is your favorite time period?
Renaissance.

When you are unplugged from technology, what activities do you enjoy?

I enjoy reading and spending time with my son. I've determined that if we are playing a card game, chess, mancala or some other non mechanical activity, I am able to catch up on what is important in his life at the moment. I relish the positive relationship I have with him. I recall a time when I couldn't answer things like his favorite color, biggest fear, favorite subject etc. That was an eye opener for me.

I am tagging: Ana, Lynn, Vanessa

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Do you have the rug problem too? Or did you accidentally leave my answer in there? LOL

Inga's Notepad said...

OOOPS! I do not have rug issues, just issues with attention to detail when posting late @ night! :)