SNOW

Wordle: snow

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just wasting time...

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
At the store getting Chloe food
2. Who are you in love with?
no one @ present
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Not that I can recall
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My computer, printer, bookshelf & radio. Big box of papers that need to be recycled (too cold to go outside!)
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last weekend with Tony for an ice cream fix
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, black fuzzy & warm!
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yes, but trading it in next year.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
In June, road trip to Springfield
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No
10. Are you hot?
kinda personal, huh?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
A really crappy beer!
12. What are you wearing right now?
Black sweater& jeans
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I like the sweat equity in warm weather!
14. Last food that you ate?
My fabulous chili with all the goodies! (Too bad the beer was lousy)
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Home, doing laundry!
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Gloves
17. When is the last time you ran?
chased the dog yesterday! My knees are not set on "run"
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Hockey game with my dad
19. What is your favorite animal?
my puppy!
20. Your dream vacation?
A cabin by a lake, fireplace, live band, open bar & a fully stocked kitchen. When can I check in!?
21. Last person's house you were in?
You know, I really have NO idea
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
That crazy bladder infection that put me in the hospital last December the week before Christmas! That really sucked!
23. Have you been in love?
Yes,
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
My Baba. Sure wish she could be here for the holidays.
25. Last play you saw?
Arsenic & Old Lace at Marquette High school. It was AWESOME
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Wouldn't YOU like to know!
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Clearing off my desk & getting a couple of albums done for Cardinal Glennon
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Sherrie
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Probably a college visit with Gabe
30. Ever go to camp?
OMG... lived at camp for 7 summers! So many memories!
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
hahahahahahahahahahaha....no
32. What do you want to know about the future?
How much Gabe's college tuition is going to cost me!
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
just deodorant
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
I am. I better get that appontment scheduled!
35. Where is your best friend?
I would guess she is at home taking a nap, she is super prego!
36. How is your best friend?
Knocked up!
37. Do you have a tan?
no
38. What are you listening to right now?
my mp3 player has Life in the Tropics by the Rippingtons
39. Do you collect anything?
dust bunnies!
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Let's not go there...
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
2 years ago. I am on a path to recovery for my lead foot
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
In take out cups
43. What does your last text message say?
I have a book on hold @ library
44. Do you like hot sauce?
on chicken, eggs & chili
45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning
46. Do you need to do laundry?
yes
47. What is your heritage?
Lithuanian
48. Are you someone's best friend?
I think so...
49. Are you rich?
yes.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Working on a photo album for Cardinal Glennon

No comments: